In addition to the highest quality of services, the objective of ProffNet Sp. z o.o. is respect for the right to privacy. This document specifies the rules, observed by ProffNet Sp. z o.o., for the collection, processing and use of information about users.
What information do we collect?
On the websites of the proCMMS platform (the website in the domain: proCMMS.eu) the following data are automatically registered:
- public IP addresses, from which HTTP requests sent to the server are made,
- time of request and sending a response by the server,
- the name of the client workstation - identification carried out by the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that have occurred in the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
- URL address of the website previously visited by the user (referer link) - when a referrer link was used to open the Platform’s website,
- information about the user's browser,
- information about the key used to log into exercises.
How can the user data be used?
The automatically collected data are used for the purpose of:
- Optimization of the functioning of the websites of the proCMMS Platform,
- Statistics (analyzing streams of user access to the website, analyzing the most used browsers, etc.).
The statements generated in connection with the above objectives do not contain any information which would enable personal identification of individual natural persons and are not shared with anyone, apart from those responsible for administering the website of the proCMMS Platform.
The principles of the collection of the data related to the participation in the ProffNet Platform are set out in detail in the relevant Terms and Conditions of the use of the proCMMS Platform.
- Cookies are computer data, especially text files that are stored in the terminal equipment of the User of the Service and are intended for use of the websites of the Service. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which they come, the time of their storage in the terminal device and a unique number.
- Cookies are not used to collect personal information.
- Cookies do not change the configuration of the User’s device and are not used to install or uninstall any software as well as do not interfere with the integrity of the operating system or user data.
- Cookies are used to:
- customize the content of the websites of the Service for the User’s preferences and optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow you to identify the device of the User of the Service and properly display the website tailored to its individual needs;
- create statistics that help understand how the Service’s Users use websites, which makes it possible to improve their structure and content;
- ckeep the session of the User of the Website (after logging in) so that User does not have to put in again his login and password on every subpage of the Service;
- Within the Service two fundamental types of cookies are used: "session cookies" and “persistent cookies”. “Session cookies” are temporary files that are stored in the terminal equipment of the User until the time of logging out, leaving the website or disabling the software (web browser). “Persistent cookies” are stored in the terminal equipment of the User for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until the time they are removed by the User.
- Within the Service the following types of cookies are used:
- necessary cookies, which enable the use of the services available within the Service, such as authentication cookies, which are used for services that require authentication within the Service;
- cookies used to ensure safety, for example, used to detect abuse in the area of authentication within the Service;
- performance cookies for collecting information about the way of using the websites of the Service;
- functional cookies to make it possible to "remember" the settings selected by the User and to personalize the User interface, e.g. for the selected language or region the User comes from, font size, layout of the website, etc.;
- advertising cookies, which enable the delivery of advertising content which is more tailored to interests of the Users.
- In accordance with Article 173 Paragraph 1 of the Act of 16 July 2004 on Telecommunications Law (Journal of Laws of 2004 No. 171, item. 1800) we inform that entity which places cookies on the User’s terminal device is ProfNet sp. z o.o. Cookies are placed on the terminal device of the Service’s User and may be used also by advertisers and partners which cooperate with the operator of the Service. For more information about these cookies can be found on the websites of third parties. This complies with the applicable provisions of law, in particular with the Telecommunications Law, the Act on the provision of electronic services and the Act on Personal Data Protection.
- Most browsers are set to automatically accept cookies. You can change your browser settings so that cookies are blocked in whole or in part, for example, only from third parties. It is also possible to change the settings so that there will be a message that a particular website wants to sent cookies to your device. However, remember that if you block cookies used by us it may adversely affect the convenience of use of our websites, for example, you may not be able to view parts of the website that are prepared based on your personal settings; in particular this applies to areas where the user name and password are required. This will also prevent us from collecting anonymous information concerning the use of our websites in order to continuously improve their content.
Proffnet considers unsolicited messages as information directly relating to its services, magazines, products and services (e.g. changes, internal promotions), non-commercial letters (e.g. greetings, personal comments, etc.) as well as commercial information for which the customers of Proffnet paid.
The entities that order commercial mailings do not have access to contact details of those found on mailing lists of Proffnet.
Commercial information is filtered to the extent possible, their size is limited and they are sent sporadically.
Links to other websites